Each time I turn over a garden bed and prepare it for new visitors, I revitalize my pretty meager soil with the contents of my compost barrels and worm casings. As the new plants are bedded in, the watering starts and so do the surprises! Where I last had beans, I am now growing watermelons [...]
Tag Archives | rockmelon
- A Simple Garden Goal for 2013 February 12, 2013
- My Great Bee (mis)Adventure… October 19, 2012
- Milk Bottle Garden Tools July 11, 2012
- My Urban Farming Investment December 3, 2012
- My Tomato Bender August 17, 2012
- melissabarnett: Hi Barb, so pleased you stopped by. I made a li...
- melissabarnett: Thanks Sian, and so pleased you found your new too...
- Barb: I have recently been given a beehive, with bees. ...
- Sian: What a great idea! Loved it so much, I decided to ...
- melissabarnett: It wouldn't surprise me if it closed. But as cr...
alkaline basil beans Bees beetroot capsicums chickens composting cucumbers disasters eggplants featured free! greenhouse heirloom hot weather jalapenos kerb collection manure melons organic pests poo potatoes potting bench pumpkins rain rainbow chard recycling repurposed rockmelons seeds soil spring strawberries sunflowers Terrain tomatoes trellis upcycled up cycling watering watermelon worms zucchinis
- 9 Lazy Steps to Create a Crappy Garden Centre.
- Stunning (Malabar) Spinach
- Olivia’s Lovely Limoncello
- 5 Hot Tips for Cool Chooks
- A Simple Garden Goal for 2013
- Happy New Lunar Year!
- Waste? Not! Compost…
- My Urban Farming Investment
- Before & After: My Front Garden Raised Beds
- Preparing for a Plant-A-Thon
- My Great Bee (mis)Adventure…
- Coop de Ville
- To Bee or Not To Bee?
- Taking a Spring Blog Break
- A Garden Heirloom
- Beautiful Beetroot.
- Recycled Potato Planter
- Aphids ATTACK!
- My Top 5 Edible Flowers for the Veggie Patch
- My Tomato Bender
Follow @@afarmofyourhome on Twitter