“If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?” Steve Wright. I was in the kitchen whizzing up a batch of worm breakfast when I heard the news. “…and those in Perth are up for a new summer record! 7 days of over 38 degrees. It’s going to be the hottest week since 1965. [...]
Tag Archives | sweet potatoes
- A Simple Garden Goal for 2013 February 12, 2013
- My Great Bee (mis)Adventure… October 19, 2012
- Milk Bottle Garden Tools July 11, 2012
- My Urban Farming Investment December 3, 2012
- My Tomato Bender August 17, 2012
- melissabarnett: Hi Barb, so pleased you stopped by. I made a li...
- melissabarnett: Thanks Sian, and so pleased you found your new too...
- Barb: I have recently been given a beehive, with bees. ...
- Sian: What a great idea! Loved it so much, I decided to ...
- melissabarnett: It wouldn't surprise me if it closed. But as cr...
alkaline basil beans Bees beetroot capsicums chickens composting cucumbers disasters eggplants featured free! greenhouse heirloom hot weather jalapenos kerb collection manure melons organic pests poo potatoes potting bench pumpkins rain rainbow chard recycling repurposed rockmelons seeds soil spring strawberries sunflowers Terrain tomatoes trellis upcycled up cycling watering watermelon worms zucchinis
- 9 Lazy Steps to Create a Crappy Garden Centre.
- Stunning (Malabar) Spinach
- Olivia’s Lovely Limoncello
- 5 Hot Tips for Cool Chooks
- A Simple Garden Goal for 2013
- Happy New Lunar Year!
- Waste? Not! Compost…
- My Urban Farming Investment
- Before & After: My Front Garden Raised Beds
- Preparing for a Plant-A-Thon
- My Great Bee (mis)Adventure…
- Coop de Ville
- To Bee or Not To Bee?
- Taking a Spring Blog Break
- A Garden Heirloom
- Beautiful Beetroot.
- Recycled Potato Planter
- Aphids ATTACK!
- My Top 5 Edible Flowers for the Veggie Patch
- My Tomato Bender
Follow @@afarmofyourhome on Twitter